Pre & Post Care for Laser Hair Removal
As a laser hair removal patient, we would like to kindly remind you of the following before each visit:
Please shave well ONE DAY prior to treatment.
- No antibiotics two weeks prior to treatment.
- No vitamin C creams one week prior to treatment.
- No retinol creams two weeks prior to treatment.
- No active tan or spray tan to the area being treated.
- No waxing, tweezing, plucking, or Nairing two weeks prior to treatment.
- Shaving one day before your appointment is important in order to see desired results. Should you come unshaved to your appointment, your appointment will need to be rescheduled and appointment will be considered forfeit.
- Please note that we do not advise drinking alcohol one day prior, the day of, and one day after treatment can increase redness, swelling, irritation to the area.
- Please note that we do not advise receiving a chemical peel two weeks prior to treatment on the area being treated.
If applicable: We cannot treat anyone who is breast feeding or pregnant
If applicable: We cannot treat anyone who is on their menstrual cycle for Brazilian laser hair removal only. Please let us know more than 48 hours in advance if you have to change or cancel your appointment due to your menstrual cycle arriving. If you come for your appointment, for sanitary purposes we cannot treat you, your appointment will be rescheduled and your treatment will be forfeited.